Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Scholarships
- The purpose of the Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Scholarship is to assist students who are residents of and plan to attend a southeastern Wisconsin institution*. It is the Foundation's goal to award one-time scholarships to those most deserving. Although grade point average and class rank provide a benchmark for evaluating applicants, students' demonstration of work ethic, motivation, dedication, follow through, and creativity are also considered. Students enrolling in the following programs should apply for the scholarship:
- Interior Design
- * Dodge, Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington and Waukesha Counties.
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Scholarship
- The Milwaukee/NARI Foundation, Inc. is now offering a scholarship opportunity for current students for the 2014-2015 academic school year. Applications are due to the Foundation by March 3, 2014. Recipients will be notified by March 21, 2014.
- Click here to apply online
- Click here for an overview of the program
- Technical School Named Scholarships
1. Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC)
Click here for more information on applying
- The Milwaukee/NARI Foundation sponsors one $500 scholarship each semester at MATC. There is an option to renew the scholarship a second semester. All applicants must fulfill the following criteria. Must be enrolled as a full-time student (12 credits) in the following programs:
- Bricklaying and Masonry
- Cabinetmaking and Millwork
- Carpentry; Electricity
- Construction Electricity
- Landscape Horticulture
- Architectural Technology
- Air Conditioning
- Must have and maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA. Must meet the standard criteria of financial need as determined by the guidelines of the MATC Scholarship Clearing House Must complete an MATC Scholarship application to be considered for an award in this program
2. Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC)
- Click here for more information on applying.
- The Foundation sponsors three $250 scholarships each semester at WCTC.
- Certified Professional Scholarship Opportunity
- Milwaukee/NARI members pursuing one of seven certification designations through NARI National are able to apply for a scholarship to cover a portion of the class fee costs. Call the Milwaukee/NARI office at 414-771-4071 for more information and a scholarship application.
- Click here for a PDF Application
- Through the generosity of Milwaukee/NARI members and the community during the last several years, the Milwaukee/NARI Foundation has presented more than $170,000 in scholarships, equipment, and supplies to students attending trade and technical schools. This includes having endowments established at Milwaukee Area Technical College and Waukesha County Technical College.